- Nov. 2023, 1
February 2023, 2 (Sunday) Shiromegurin suspension and detour service due to traffic restrictions during the Kumamoto Castle Marathon
- Nov. 2022, 12
[Extension of flight reduction period-Until January 2023, 1 (Friday)] Notice of reduced flight operation of Shiromegurin (weekdays only) due to the outbreak of new corona infections
- Nov. 2022, 12
The service will be suspended from December 4, 12 (Friday) to January 30, 5 (Monday) due to the year-end and New Year holidays.
- Nov. 2022, 11
[11/18 (Friday) - 12/4 (Sunday)] Notice of special bus service for the autumn leaves of the Former Hosokawa Gyobutei
- Nov. 2022, 10
On September 2022, 10 (Sunday), due to traffic restrictions due to the Fujisaki Shrine Autumn Festival, the bus will operate on a detour and temporary timetable all day.
- Nov. 2022, 7
[Monday, July 2022, 7-for the time being] Notice of reduced flights (weekdays only) due to the outbreak of new corona infections
- Nov. 2021, 9
About the start of the third Kumamoto Castle special exhibition (open to the inside of the castle tower) from October 10st
Bus stop and surrounding facility map
- Kumamoto station square No. 2 platform
- Gion Bridge
- Meihachi Bridge
- Lib Work Fujisaki
- Sakuramachi Bus Terminal No. 5 Bus Stop
- Sakura no Baba Josaien (front)
- Kumamoto Castle / Ninomaru Parking Lot
- In front of the Children's Cultural Center
- In front of the museum, former Hosokawa Penitentiary House
- KKR Hotel Kumamoto Mae
- Next to the Prefectural Museum of Art Annex
- In front of Kumamoto Hotel Castle
- In front of city hall
- Sakura Baba Castle Garden
- Sakuramachi Bus Terminal No. 4 Bus Stop
- In front of the Chamber of Commerce
- ANA Crowne Plaza Hotel
Kumamoto New Sky
- In front of Kumamoto station (getting off only)
|Kumamoto Castle Tour Bus
1 Day Pass
- * "One-time use" is the same amount no matter where you get on or off.
- * You can get on and off the "1 day ticket" only on the day of sale.
- * You can also board with the following ticket.
- Kumamon's IC card (national version IC card), Sakura card (outing IC), exciting 1-day pass, SUNQ pass
About discounts for people with disabilities, etc.
|Types of notebooks||Applying discount (person)||Application of discount (caregiver)|
|Physical disability certificate (1 type)||5 discount||5 discount|
|Physical disability certificate (2 type)||5 discount||No discount|
|Nursing notebook||5 discount||5 discount|
|Mental disability certificate||5 discount||No discount|
- * Please be sure to show the photo-pasted side of the notebook to the crew (those without a photo cannot be applied)
- * If you have a Kumamon IC card (card for people with disabilities), you do not need to show your notebook.However, please be sure to carry it so that you can present it at any time.
- * When a person receiving nursing care, etc. by the facilities stipulated in Article 12-4 and Articles 41 to 44 of the Child Welfare Act and his / her attendant board for nursing care, etc., the protection facility 5 discounts will be applied when the prescribed fare discount certificate issued by the head of the child is submitted.
- * The number of caregivers and attendants is limited to one per person.
- * Fractions of 5 yen will be rounded up to the nearest 10 yen.
- * There is no discount for the one-day tour bus ticket.
Kumamoto Castle Tour Bus 1 Day Pass 1DAY PASS
The "Kumamoto Castle Tour Bus 1-day Pass" allows you to get on and off the Kumamoto Castle Tour Bus only on the day of sale.
This one-day ticket comes with a facility use discount ticket and can be used at the following facilities.
* Some facilities are closed due to the impact of the earthquake.following"Tourist facilities with discounts"
How to Use
Please give the one-day ticket to the staff at the facility.
If you cut it in advance, please show the one-day ticket and the discount ticket to the staff and give only the discount ticket to the staff.
Kumamoto Castle Tour Bus 1-day ticket sales office list
|Inside the Kumamoto Castle Tour Bus|
|Bus information center in Sakuramachi Bus Terminal|
|Kumamoto Station General Tourist Information Center||096-327-9500|
|Sakura nobaba Josaien General Tourist Information Center||096-322-5060|
|The New Hotel Kumamoto||096-326-1111|
|Kumamoto Green Hotel||096-325-2222|
|Kumamoto Hotel Castle||096-326-3311|
- Inside the Kumamoto Castle Tour Bus
Bus information center in Sakuramachi Bus Terminal
- Kumamoto Station General Tourist Information Center
- Sakura nobaba Josaien General Tourist Information Center
- The New Hotel Kumamoto
- Kumamoto Green Hotel
- Kumamoto Hotel Castle
Tourist facilities with discounts
Kumamoto Station / Kumamoto Sakuramachi Bus Terminal Platform Information
Kumamoto Station boarding / alighting place (Shirakawa Exit / East Exit)
TEL 096-327-9500 (Kumamoto Station General Tourist Information Center)
Business hours (open all year round) 9: 00-17: 30
Sakuramachi Bus Terminal boarding / alighting place
SAKURA MACHI Kumamoto 2nd floor Sakuramachi Square
Ticket window business hours (open all year round) 7: 30-20: 00]
(However, the Kumamoto Castle Tour Bus 1-day pass is sold from 7:30 to the departure of the last flight)